Updated: Jul 18, 2022
Velocity Kids Club, in partnership with Utah Running & PR Performance Running, is excited to enhance nonprofit youth running in the northern and southern Utah area.
Our programs include Elementary Cross Country (fall) and Running Camps (Summer).
Our goals at Velocity Kids Club are:
1. Foster a love of and good foundation in movement (running, jumping, throwing)
2. Encourage a healthy lifestyle
3. Compete with excellence, ethics, and enjoyment.
4. Develop athletes in the sports of track and field and cross country
5. Build the community by donating 10% of proceeds to a healthy lifestyle community charity (trails, youth development, etc.)
Fall 2021 XC season starts Monday Sept 13th!
2 practices a week (Monday & Wednesday) for 6 weeks
Practices are held 4:00-4:45pm at
Treasure Valley Park (right by CCHS)
4050 S Crown Jewel Way, Washington, UT 84780
We will have 3 meets within the season.
(Enterprise Sept. 29th, Hurricane Oct. 13th, Home meet Oct. 20th)
Velocity Kids XC is open to all 1st-8th graders.
Sign-up before Sept 6th & save $20
We at staffed by a team of experienced coaches ready to
have fun running with your kids!